• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with Leadconnector Integration

Hi Pabbly Connect Team,

I am trying to send some form data to GoHighLevel CRM using the Leadconnector integration. That is the integration that corresponds to GoHighLevel CRM, don't let the differing names throw you off.

I am experiencing 2 issues that I would love your assistance with. These are issues that have to do with sending the data into the CRM using pabbly connect, I am not experienceing any difficulties with recieving the data into Pabbly Connect from my lead generation form, that part works fine.

Issue 1:
I get an error with the time zone field.

I enter the time zone that I want to send into the GoHighLevel CRM, formatting it exactly as it appears within the CRM platform, but Pabbly Connect gives me an error when the workflow tries to run. This is the error:

{
"res1 > timezone > message": "The timezone is invalid.",
"res1 > timezone > rule": "contactTimezone",
"res2 > status": "error",
"res2 > message": "Custom fields not found."
}

Please advise how I can set this up correctly to be able to send the desired time zone to my CRM using Pabbly Connect so that I do not recieve this error.

Issue 2:
I would like to send some images that I recieve from my Lead Generation form into my GoHighLevel CRM. When I try to set this up in Pabbly connect, I end up with a link to my images within the CRM, instead of the actual image being uploaded to the CRM storage. On the side of my CRM I am sending to a 'file upload' field, not a text field, so I was expecting the image to be uploaded instead of just a URL link being saved to this field.

The problem is that that link from my lead generation form will expire soon, leading to the images no longer being availabe, so i need the images to actually be uploaded into the CRM, just storing a URL link to the image is not sufficient.

You can see both issues in depth in this screen recording:
Pabbly Connect Leadconnector Integration Issues

Hope all my explanation is clear and that you are able to help me.

Looking forward to hear from you, thanks in advance.
- Alexander

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi Alex,
Hi Pabbly Connect Team,

I am trying to send some form data to GoHighLevel CRM using the Leadconnector integration. That is the integration that corresponds to GoHighLevel CRM, don't let the differing names throw you off.

I am experiencing 2 issues that I would love your assistance with. These are issues that have to do with sending the data into the CRM using pabbly connect, I am not experienceing any difficulties with recieving the data into Pabbly Connect from my lead generation form, that part works fine.

Issue 1:
I get an error with the time zone field.

I enter the time zone that I want to send into the GoHighLevel CRM, formatting it exactly as it appears within the CRM platform, but Pabbly Connect gives me an error when the workflow tries to run. This is the error:

{
"res1 > timezone > message": "The timezone is invalid.",
"res1 > timezone > rule": "contactTimezone",
"res2 > status": "error",
"res2 > message": "Custom fields not found."
}

Please advise how I can set this up correctly to be able to send the desired time zone to my CRM using Pabbly Connect so that I do not recieve this error.
Please try using America/Los_Angeles as your Timezone instead.

Issue 2:
I would like to send some images that I recieve from my Lead Generation form into my GoHighLevel CRM. When I try to set this up in Pabbly connect, I end up with a link to my images within the CRM, instead of the actual image being uploaded to the CRM storage. On the side of my CRM I am sending to a 'file upload' field, not a text field, so I was expecting the image to be uploaded instead of just a URL link being saved to this field.

The problem is that that link from my lead generation form will expire soon, leading to the images no longer being availabe, so i need the images to actually be uploaded into the CRM, just storing a URL link to the image is not sufficient.
Kindly allow us some time to look into this. We will get back to you shortly.

Hi Arshil thanks for you response, all clear about the Time Zone.

I tried that and it worked so issue 1 is resolved for now, but I do still need a way to know how to format times zones going forward, for if I need to use another time zone. I assume this is some kind of time zone library with a particular way of formatting, do you perhaps have a link to a list where I can see how to format different time zones in the correct way so that they are always accepted? Or can I always assume that the combination Continent/City will always work, even when dealing with small 2nd and 3rd tier cities? It is a bit tricky with these time zones, also when dealing with with transliterated spelling of non-english cities, a list of the exact acceptable formatting would definitely be usefull.

Looking forward to hear back about the File upload question.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I just tried the combination I saw in the video you shared. It's quite likely that a combination of Continent/City should work, as that's how its given in the help text as well.

You can find the list of time zones using WorldTimeAPI: List Timezones action event.
1691020119101.png

Looking forward to hear back about the File upload question.
Sure, I will get back to you once I have more information about this.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team regarding your file upload concern, and they informed me that through automation, only the image URL could be uploaded. It is not possible to upload the image directly the way you intend to.

Thanks for that follow up on this Arshil. I appreciate your effort on this, as always.

Is this a limitation of Pabbly Connect or the GoHighLevel Platform that the Leadconnector integration connects to? If it is a limitation of GoHighLevel Platform I will take it up with them. If it is a limitation of Pabbly Connect, I will use another automation platform to setup my integrations.

I do find it exceedingly strange that a file upload block is not able to recieve file upoloads but only text fields. Something is wrong in this picture.

I need this functionality one way or another, otherwise my customers will not have access to their images, and after paying thousands in managemet fees to me and ad spend budget to Meta in order to get this this point, it simply cannot be that the whole thing collapses because of a dysfunctional integration that is incapable of uploading images to a file upload block.

So I would appreciate it if you could let me know what I asked above, if this is a Pabbly Connect limitation or a limitation of the recieving platform.

Gotcha, thanks for looking into that. That's a shame, but at least now I know what's up.

You have helped me in the past to setup an integration that took the images from my form and sent then to Google Drive, in essense what I am trying to do here is similar, but instead of Google Drive, I want to send to the CRM 'file' field. It would seem that this is a similar functionality, but I guess it is somehow different in the backed.

Anyways, it would be a good functionality to have in Pabbly connect to be able to send the incoming files from a form to a 'file' field, I hope this is something that can be addedd to Pabbly connect in the future.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Sure, we will look into implementing this feature. You can submit a request for this feature on our dedicated platform, where our development team will be able to see it.