• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

iterator api issue

Madhumitha

once new order create my application i get one line litems that is array format next step i am using iterator method then i will map all value in api but only one value send in my api how to send all value in my api simple one id multiple items order that is method

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Madhumitha

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?

Further, while setting up the workflow using an iterator it will only show you 1st item of the array, but when the workflow actually triggers it will send messages to all the numbers in the array.

Supreme

Staff member
Based on your workflow analysis, it appears that the Iterator and other action steps are functioning properly alongside the Iterator function.

However, since you've consumed all your free tasks, the workflow is currently unable to continue processing your automation. To ensure uninterrupted workflow execution, we recommend either subscribing to our service or waiting until the first day of next month when your free task limit will reset. This will allow your workflow to operate smoothly again.

1701345435814.png

Madhumitha

Thanks. But, once in free trial if it works fine i can purchase it. So let me try using another mail id and will let you know the issues so please help me through that if it works fine then will subscribe

Supreme

Staff member
Based on the task history within your workflows, it's evident that your action step has effectively processed the Iterator action step as intended.

1701412488902.png

The API provided by Pabbly that you've set up for your usage runs continuously to handle new customer information. This continuous activity is causing it to encounter failures.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Madhumitha

I've reviewed your workflow and found that achieving the desired items in the API by Pabbly step is currently not possible.

In this situation, you can either create an app from your admin or submit a request on our roadmap and upvote it. This way, our team will assess your request and provide assistance accordingly.

You can add your integration request on the board and others can also upvote so that we can add new integrations on priority based on the feedback.

Please send us the request here for the new integration.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.