• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterator not working?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @salasia

It will take a little bit longer time than we assume, kindly allow us some time and will let you know once we have any update on it.

salasia

Hi @Supreme,

just touching base regarding this issue.
If you can't fix it within the next few days I'll need to find another solution, because it's affecting our workflow and it's been already several weeks.
Anyway I'd really appreciate an update.

Kind regards
Sergio

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @salasia

Sorry for the inconvenience, our tech team is still working on it. Though as a solution you can use the "Data Forwarder by Pabbly: Forward Custom Data" action step in place of individual routers which will allow you to forward data from your existing workflow to your other Pabbly Connect workflows and use another workflow as a router.

Kindly try this workaround at your end and let us know if that works for you. You can also refer to the following thread on the "Data Forwarder by Pabbly: Forward Custom Data" action event for a basic understanding.

salasia

Hi @Supreme
thank you for your suggestion. Two questions:
Should I use the Data Forwarder before or after the delay step?
Should I use the Data Forwarder for each delay (there are 2) or just for the first one?
Kind regards
Sergio

PD: Does Data Forwarder perform the same action as the API action sending data to webhook (see attachment)?
1649776351547.png

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @salasia

You have to place the Data Forwarder in place of the router which you have created and in place of every route you have to add the Data Forwarder.

And in the forwarding workflow add the exact action events you are willing to use in the individual route.

Eg -

2022-04-13_12h16_28.png

salasia

I don't understand what the Router has to do with Iterator and Delay not working well together.
Thanks!
Sergio