• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterator

I'm trying to do some tests with the Iterator but following the examples I've found, something seems wrong with my account since nothing shows up as an option to Choose Array. I've set up a Text Formatter to enter the array values as shown in the first image and then whether I save or refresh, nothing appears as an option to choose for the iterator. What am I doing incorrectly please?

chrome_v9HQ89y5ZU.png
chrome_UqWCgAMGdq.png

Fagun Shah

Nothing is wrong with you account. You are using the iterator incorrectly.

In text formatter you need to turn of the Simple Response toggle and they click on save and send test request. That will give you the array to use inside iterator.