• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Actions Not Executing Inside Router after Iterator Iterations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardolrm

Hello Pabbly community,

I'm encountering an issue with my integration workflow in Pabbly. I have an iterator that iterates multiple times until the array listing is completed, and after each iteration of the array, it enters a router block that compares whether the record already exists in my data source or not.

If it exists, it skips the record; if it doesn't exist, it saves it to my data source. The problem is that for each iteration of the iterator, it only evaluates the router condition but does not execute the actions inside it.

I've checked the router settings and connections, and everything seems to be configured correctly. However, the actions inside the router are not being executed after each iteration of the iterator.

Could someone please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Has anyone encountered a similar problem with iterators and routers in Pabbly? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 10

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hello Pabbly community,

I'm encountering an issue with my integration workflow in Pabbly. I have an iterator that iterates multiple times until the array listing is completed, and after each iteration of the array, it enters a router block that compares whether the record already exists in my data source or not.

If it exists, it skips the record; if it doesn't exist, it saves it to my data source. The problem is that for each iteration of the iterator, it only evaluates the router condition but does not execute the actions inside it.

I've checked the router settings and connections, and everything seems to be configured correctly. However, the actions inside the router are not being executed after each iteration of the iterator.

Could someone please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Has anyone encountered a similar problem with iterators and routers in Pabbly? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help
Could you please also share the Task History ID of this execution?

ricardolrm

Sure!

Task History ID - IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzMDA0MzM1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzE1MTYzNTQzNiI_3D_pc
Executed at Apr 23, 2024 13:53:58, (UTC-03:00) America/Sao_Paulo

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please enable your workflow and add another contact tag to your ActiveCampaign that satisfies these conditions and executes route 'Tag Não Existe'.
1713990907587.png

If the action events in the 'Tag Não Existe' route do not get executed, please let us know. Also, share the Task History ID of this attempt.
1713990959052.png

Status
Not open for further replies.