• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I've tried so much but I cant get it done

chaitanya

hey, so basically i've been working to form connect wix to whatsapp cloud api. I've tried so much but still I cannot get this done.
like, i've done everything given in the tutorials of pabbly connect step by step... but still I cannot accomplish it, everything goes fine, but the message doesnt get delivered.
Pabbly Team pls help

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @chaitanya,

Based on your Task History, I wasn't able to find much information regarding the issue you are encountering.
1711229209020.png

I suggest you create a new template by following the steps given in the video shared below and try using this new template to send the messages.

I would also suggest that you try using another Phone Number and see if you are able to send messages to that phone number.