• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

JSON data error (only works via Postman)

Mmmk

I use FluentForms and use the inbuilt webhook option to post the data to Pabbly Connect, as JSON format.

If sending from my website, the workflow has multiple errors (note the random "Property Address' field which in fact worked.
Error message": "Required field String missing."

Oddly, if I copy and paste the exact some payload (output bundle, same data from Make) into Postman and send via webhook (as JSON) to Pabbly, there are no errors?

Not sure the where the problem lies?

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 12.50.38 pm.png

Oddly, if the data is coming from the website it looks like the pic below (all errors)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

As we can see from your workflow's latest task history Id, it appears that you are getting the data in different data labels on the next execution.

And because of that it is not matching the data labels which you mapped earlier. So please try recapturing the webhook response with the new form submission and pick the fields which you are required to as the fields are coming in different data labels.

1674202824228.png

Mmmk

Hey @Mmmk

As we can see from your workflow's latest task history Id, it appears that you are getting the data in different data labels on the next execution.

And because of that it is not matching the data labels which you mapped earlier. So please try recapturing the webhook response with the new form submission and pick the fields which you are required to as the fields are coming in different data labels.

View attachment 20626

Irrespective of which field I map, the error persists.

Test example below (for First Name):

Pic 1. Mapped both possible variables for first name
Pic 2. the results were 'blank' for both examples

What am I missing? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 5.25.54 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 5.25.54 pm.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 5.26.18 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 5.26.18 pm.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 33

Supreme

Staff member
Please double-check the task history Id to see if the mapped data is appearing in the action step or not.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

Please check carefully the mapped data labels are not coming from the trigger response as you have used from Fluent form and because of that the action step didn't get the name to convert the title case.

So, kindly recapture the webhook response in which you get the required data to form your Fluent Form.

1674548818259.png

Mmmk

Hey @Mmmk

Please check carefully the mapped data labels are not coming from the trigger response as you have used from Fluent form and because of that the action step didn't get the name to convert the title case.

So, kindly recapture the webhook response in which you get the required data to form your Fluent Form.

View attachment 20775
What should it be? I am lost...

thanks