• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Jumping tasks

Mauricio

Hello!
I have I have a workflow on Pabbly to update Active Campaign contacts after they register on my Webinar. However, I noticed that some contacts are not being updated even though the task has been performed, according to Pabbly's log. Some contacts have their data updated on Active Campaign and some don't. It looks like Pabbly is jumping some contacts and not updating their data as requested by the workflow task. Can someone help me to understand what is going on?