• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Kajabi error - email already taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

We have some Pabbly Connect flows which connect WooCommerce orders with granting offers in Kajabi.

However, twice in the last 2 days we've had an error at the granting access to an offer step, telling us the email is already taken. Now, the assumption is not that all those requests come from old or new members in Kajabi, it is a mix of both. Can you help us figure out what's going wrong?

For the Pabbly team, most recent error reference: IjU3NjcwNTZjMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjY5NTUzNTUxMzY1MTYwNTQzNCI_3D_pc

Thanks,

Anastasia

1667996930983.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anastasia

Kindly check the person's email address once in your Kajabi if it is already enrolled in the respective offer. If yes then the action step will be considered as "Already Taken".

Anastasia

Hi! No, the person has not already been granted the offer. They are ordering multiple products in one order, and one order fails to materialise, with Kajabi returning the error above.

Anastasia

A follow up (hypothetical, and for future projects) question: if our product ids are set up as Forks in a flow, and one order webhook has multiple product ids, will only the first fork with an id that matches be followed in a flow? Will the other products not be completed?

Supreme

Staff member
A follow up (hypothetical, and for future projects) question: if our product ids are set up as Forks in a flow, and one order webhook has multiple product ids, will only the first fork with an id that matches be followed in a flow?
In that case, the first Id will always be enrolled in your offer but for this, we would recommend you use the Iterator action step in your workflow, which will process every Id from your trigger response and process it once by once.

To use the Iterator action step you can refer to the following video tutorial -

Anastasia

Regarding the Iterator:

Does it iterate through the first object, run that data through the fork, then iterate through line_item 1 and run it through the fork etc? So, does the program run through the fork function run through every object in the array until there are no more, or does it stop when True?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anastasia

And for my previous comment, denoting that the Kajabi error was not due to offer already being granted?
As we can see from your Kajabi action step you were using an External User Id in your action step and because of that your other enrolling email address was not getting accepted.

So, as a solution please avoid passing the "External User Id" field.

1668170181207.png

Anastasia

Hi! Thanks for the response. For customer who don't have previous Kajabi accounts, won't that create issues when trying to locate them or when Kajabi creates an account?

Supreme

Staff member
For customer who don't have previous Kajabi accounts, won't that create issues when trying to locate them or when Kajabi creates an account?
You can give it a try to avoid passing the "External user ID" once since you are getting mostly unique users.

Anastasia

Hi! We need to have a known unique id that's allocated to billing email so we can also process refunds. Any suggestions?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anastasia

In the Kajabi action step if you are using the same Email address in the "External user ID" field and in the Email address field then you need to pass the unique email address in every execution.

Else, if you pass the same email address again to the Kajabi it will consider it as "Taken".

Here is a sample on the exact where if the same address has passed it is considered as taken.

2022-11-14_11h41_49.png

Hello @Supreme I am a different user with a similar problem, and I was wondering if you might help me with this.
I have connected ThriveCart with Kajabi through Pabbly.
When a user that was already in Kajabi tries to purchase a new product in ThriveCart, I receive a similar error that the email address is taken.
After realising this, in the Kajabi action step I have set the external user id field to be populated by the email address.
I have read your previous message, and there you say that if I do this Kajabi will consider the email address as taken. And you also say taht to avoid this so that the offer can be granted, I need to pass the unique email address in every execution. How do I exactly set this in Pabbly (passing the unique email address in every execution)?
1679002783600.png

What I am trying to accomplish is that Kajabi won´t reject granting offers to users that are already in their system. Can you please tell me exactly how I should set this up in Pabbly, so that previous Kajabi users who want to purchase a new product are not denied access?

Thank you in advance!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Emil Valcar

Kindly create a new thread in the Private section and share your Kjabi's username and password on it and mention the same issue there so that we will do the testing and modify the endpoint if required.

Also, please note that when you are creating the thread in the private section then it will be visible to you and only us.

Hey @Emil Valcar

Kindly create a new thread in the Private section and share your Kjabi's username and password on it and mention the same issue there so that we will do the testing and modify the endpoint if required.

Also, please note that when you are creating the thread in the private section then it will be visible to you and only us.
Thanks for the heads up, @Kunal I will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.