• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klaviyo update profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanrg86

Hi Guys pabbly only has actions, but no triggers, and in tehe update profile action it is asking me to provide the person id, but since there are no triggers, there is no way for me to fetch that id, anyone knows how to do this?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 8.28.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 8.28.23 PM.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 57

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @juanrg86

We are currently looking into your concern and will update you in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @juanrg86
in tehe update profile action it is asking me to provide the person id, but since there are no triggers, there is no way for me to fetch that id, anyone knows how to do this?

We have added an action event "Search Profile in List" to retrieve the data which you have needed. Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

2021-06-12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.