• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Latest Submission

Fabsnebula

Hi, I am dealing with a form with multiple logic paths, When I check on pabbly workflow. only the filed that was filled appears, which forces me to go through each path and fill the form with all filled. The problem is Pabbly only shows the first submission I did when I set up the workflow and doesn't show the lastest submission.

How can I force the latest submission info onto my workflow so I can see the latest submission and adjust my workflow based on it?

Thank you very much

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula

How can I force the latest submission info onto my workflow so I can see the latest submission and adjust my workflow based on it?
To confirm your path and logic, you must capture the lead with all the possible fields from JotForm. And latest submission can only be shown in the trigger response once you recapture the webhook response.

Fabsnebula

Hi, Thank you. Just to confirm.

I have to know when there is a submission happening to be able to recapture the latest submission. Seem like a big flaw in the system.
I guess I will still have to do most of my workflow with Zapier.

Thank you for the help and clarifications

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly note that the Jotforms trigger event is a webhook-based trigger event that only captures the trigger event once send by the application.

Also, it can only get a new response once you recapture it with new data.