• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lead Connector API failing

Kfonz

Can anyone help me fix my lead connector API?? It's not sending my data to GHL

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 7.32.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 7.32.47 AM.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 45

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Kfonz,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address (Add Team Member) so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue. Once you have shared it, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Kfonz,

Your workflow history indicates that the issue with the invalid API key has been resolved, and the workflow appears to be working correctly now. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Kfonz

How do I make sure that all the "Partial Failed" tasks from 4/24-28 have been properly re-executed and successful? It still shows over 5000 partial failed...