• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LeadConnector -> Updating Custom Values after creating new Sub-Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

givage

Hello,

Creating a new SubAccount and User for GoHighLevel works perfectly with Pabbly. However, I have an issue:

After the new SubAccount is automatically created with the given snapshot, I want to populate the custom values. Unfortunately, these custom values are imported empty. The problem is that the Agency API does not have access to the Custom Values of the new SubAccount. This only works if I manually generate a new API within the new SubAccount and connect it to Pabbly. This is quite inconvenient, as I want to fill in the custom values right from the beginning when creating a new SubAccount. Is there a solution to this problem?

Kind regards,

Givargis

givage

i want to update Custom Values that why I use this action:

LeadConnector V2 : Update Custom Value​

It´s working pretty well with the API of the new created SubAccount. But as I want to automate it the API of the location cannot be generated automatically and also not be connected automatically into Pabbly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You need to use the 'LeadConnectorV1: Create Location' action step to create a location (sub-account), and the API by Pabbly to execute the endpoint that updates the custom values.

The 'LeadConnectorV1: Create Location' action step provides you with the Bearer Token for the newly created location. You can map this token in the API module. This will allow you to update custom values for each newly created sub-account.

1721501063259.png

givage

Hi thank you for the worthful tip! I actually switched to Leadconnecter V1 Create Location. And for the Bearer <token> there is no Field to map. Which one should appear in Pabbly ?

givage

Ahh I have found the missing point. In GHL there is a security setting, that needed to be turned off. Now it is showing the generated API :)

1721509205848.png

givage

I think I am a step further but still with error:

1721510020896.png

Of course the custom value exists, thats why I want to update :D

givage

I got it man!!! I need to make an extra Step before. To GET all the IDs of the Custom Values so I can refer to them!!! :)
YES Thank you so much for your big HINT!! :*

Status
Not open for further replies.