• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LeadConnector V2 -> Update Custom Value action event doesn't work - out of scope error

Hi, it looks like the LeadConnector V2 -> Update Custom Value action event doesn't work.
I've authenticated myself and added Pabbly to our Agency account with connect to all sub-account, with connect to all future sub-account too and wanted to setup a workflow to update Custom Values in locations but the response that I received back during testing says:

Message: "This authClass type is not allowed to access this scope. Please reach out to the Platform team to get it added."
Error: "Unauthorized"
StatusCode: "401"

I've checked it, it is working if I setup the connection to a specific Sub-account when authenticating Pabbly app. But, if I chose the Agency account, then chose give access to all existing sub-account and all future sub-accounts, the request fails.

Any suggestion?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 20.07.51.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 20.07.51.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cpt_Noriss

It appears from your screenshot that you are utilizing an agency account to establish a new connection. To complete the process, please attempt again using your LeadConnector sub-account, following the API documentation for LeadConnector V2.

1718706053791.png

1718705634642.png

Hi @Supreme
Thanks for the quick feedback. I see. In that case it seems that my use-case won't work with the available setup?
I chose the Agency account because then I can give access to all sub-account and all future accounts that I create automatically.

My Use-case would be to have a form that my sub-account users have access to and through that they can update their Custom Values. Every sub-account in my Highlevel Agency account would be able to do this, also any future ones. During the form submission they also submitting their location id along with the values that I want to update the Custom Values with. So, I can identify the Sub-account where I want to put Custom Values.

If I need to pre-select a sub-account, that means I can select only one at a time so I can't enable this for every current sub-account (only if I do separated authentication for each sub-accounts) nor I can enable it to any future sub-accounts. Could you please confirm this?

Many thanks in advance.
Norbert

Supreme

Staff member
Regrettably, the existing setup may not allow the achievement of this objective solely through the Agency connection. The necessity to pre-select a sub-account entails managing each one individually, including any added in the future, contradicting the need for automatic access and updates outlined in the API documentation.

Regrettably, the existing setup may not allow the achievement of this objective solely through the Agency connection. The necessity to pre-select a sub-account entails managing each one individually, including any added in the future, contradicting the need for automatic access and updates outlined in the API documentation.
Hi @Supreme ,
Thank you for the quick reply again.
I'm confused a bit, then what is the purpose of the below settings. I mean isn't this should install Pabbly to all of my sub-accounts and all future sub-accounts. So, in my understanding with the install this should generate access tokens for all sub-account where the app was installed or am I misunderstand something? Could you give me a use-case when the below settings can be used? Also, is my use-case can be achieved by using the "Custom API Request (beta)" action event, or it doesn't matter because I have to authenticate the sub-accounts on a request basis?

1718716989122.png

Thanks again.
Norbert

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cpt_Noriss

We have verified with the Agency account on LeadConnector, and the API does not permit the creation of new values therefore, you must use the Sub-account exclusively. Additionally, even if you utilize the Custom API request, it will only access the Sub-account as mentioned in the API documentation.

We recommend you contact the LeadConnector support team related to the same.