• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Line breakes from OpenAI not inserted into Google Docs

PRPA

Hi,

I have a workflow that sends text from OpenAI to my Google Docs... but the Google Docs content ends up looking like this:

\n\nWelcome\n<span class="pabbly-connect-linebreak" contenteditable="false">\n</span>\nLosing weight after

... that the Doc shows the code \n, </span> etc. instead of actuall placing tghe line break etc. there.

Is there something else I can do to get the Google Doc to actually format the text according to the code/markers?

(BTW When the same text is sent to a Google SHEET, it works fine: The line break etc. actually appear.)

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @PRPA

Can you share the name of the workflow in which you have tried the same? Also, please try clearing your cache memory once and then try again.

Also, do remove the action step once and then try again.

PRPA

The workflow name contains 68489646161.

The step where it send the content to a Google Doc is step 29.

I am not sure what you mean by "clear your cache"? The data is not sent from my computer (that has the cache to be cleared?), but from OpenAI to you, Pabbly Connect and you then send it to the Google Doc... so where is the cache to be cleared by me?

Supreme

Staff member
Timeout window for OpenAI Generate Content to 40 seconds. Although this is not an ideal thing to do.

So, handling this use case is something that we have informed the OpenAI team about. We have sent the email but haven't received any reply back from them.

Whereas, you should check the error message from the Open AI team since in response their server is unable to fetch the data in the given time window.