• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Link Groovepages form to Sendfox

tmack

Now that Groove is listed in the workflow, I'm trying to send data to Sendfox. It says 'Lastly, Within Pabbly Connect, Add a new action Step. Choose the App Name as Data Forwarder by Pabbly and choose the Action Event as Redirect To. Within that application, you can add a redirect URL so that you can redirect the submitted Groove Pages form to any custom return URL' - how do I get the data to sendfox please? Can I somehow link the Sendfox workflow and get the data in via this - I haven't been able to get it to work.
Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Check this video tutorial showing how to add contacts in Sendfox -

1634559438465.png

tmack

Thanks - I've got this working now. I'd had an issue with the workflow to Sendfox stopping working a few days ago so created a new token and it now is working again. However, when I refresh the list of contact lists in Sendfox, Pabbly only shows the first 10 so I can't connect to the list I want. Is this a bug in Pabbly, or is there a way to get all the lists to show please? Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Sendfox has a limitation of showing 10 lists at max based on the resources they provide. That's we have got another action event of "Get Paginated Lists" which shows 10 list name at max. Please consider using this -

1634622244484.png