• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Link Person to Deal in Pipedrive

Luv

Staff member
Hey @SupportHubstrat

We would recommend using "Find Person" as it will return a response as whether the user already exists in Piprdrive or not.

1728649299304.png

According to this response, you can make two routes using Router by Pabbly. You can then add steps for creating New user for "user not found" and Update user for "existing user". You can refer to the video below for getting to know more about Router -

Hi actually all my steps are:

1) Elementor new Form Submission
2) Google Sheets Add new Ros
3) Find or Create Person on Pipedrive
4) Delay 1 min
5) Find Deal on Pipedrive
6) filter (Pabbly) this step should be prevent the duplication of the deal
7) Get all stages Pipedrive
8) Pipedrive create Deal
9) Filter pabbly (for Brevo)
10) Create or update contact in Brevo

Wich Steps I sould remove and where I need to add PABBLY ROUTE to avoid person and deal duplication?

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

It seems that you haven't captured a new response in your trigger step yet (the last response was captured 7 days ago). Please click the 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' button, capture a new form response in your trigger step, and map the new data to the subsequent steps.
1728665592778.png

I knew it that there was somenthing wrong....

It was my fault... I know that in the previous message I gave you a webhook. But at this time I'm testing on webhook and you have anotherone...

Since I have to replicate the most webhook thing we can use this as a reference which is the most urgent one (if I solve this I replicate the same thing on all the others)

Sorry for misunderstanding

As mentioned before these are my steps:
1) Elementor new Form Submission
2) Google Sheets Add new Ros
3) Find or Create Person on Pipedrive
4) Delay 1 min
5) Find Deal on Pipedrive
6) filter (Pabbly) this step should be prevent the duplication of the deal
7) Get all stages Pipedrive
8) Pipedrive create Deal
9) Filter pabbly (for Brevo)
10) Create or update contact in Brevo

Wich Steps I sould remove and where I need to add PABBLY ROUTE to avoid person and deal duplication?

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
This workflow is set up correctly, and Step 6 will prevent duplication of leads.

Please set up your Elementor Forms trigger step again by following the steps provided in the video below. Only the first part is relevant for you.

Once you have done that, do let us know.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

As mentioned previously, you need to set up Elementor as your trigger step again. Please follow the steps provided in the video above and set up Elementor as your trigger step.

1728751472609.png