• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn expired token

I got an email that the token had expired on my Linked In automation. The automation starts from GMB post and propagates the same post to FB, Twitter and LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the only token that has expired and when I try to refresh it still tells me the same token expired message. I tried to authenticate through incognito and same result. Screen shot is after the incognito attempt. What do I need to do to reauthorize this account?

2022-10-18_9-00-00.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gregsprock

It seems like the authentication of your Linkedin action step is expired now since it has a life span of 60 days and needs to be reauthorized again.

2022-10-19_10h36_33.png

Correct, the token has expired. How do I get a new token for the LinkedIn account?

I have tried incognito, deleted and rebuilt the step.