• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn Post Image Related

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav04

Hi,

So I am trying to post newly published Wordpress Post to LinkedIn. I tried using "Share an article or URL (v2)" & "Create Share Update". But both of them posted as Pabbly Posting (attached). But when I tried to post it directly to LinkedIn (Attached) it's showing the images as well. How can I achieve the same result of Manual Posting through Pabbly Connect?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Sourav

Attachments

• Manual Posting.jpg
    Manual Posting.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Pabbly Posting.jpg
    Pabbly Posting.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 59

Subin

Staff member
Hey @sourav04 !

We are sorry, but the attachment is not supported in Pabbly Connect, because of this it will not show the images in your LinkedIn account.

It will work to pass only in URL format.

Hope, we have cleared your doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.