• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn : Share an Article or URL (v2)

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZhMDYzMTA0M2M1MjZkNTUzNjUxMzI1MTY2NTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hello,

I have an automation set up that will share blog post to various social media channels.
The LinkedIn : Share an Article or URL (v2) connection and authentication seems to time out after a certain period of time.
To fix the authentication error, I go to the connection - re-authenticate - and rerun the workflow.
Do we know why LinkedIn authentication tokens expire so frequently for business pages?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ApertureDigi,

Your workflow seems to be working correctly at the moment. Please monitor it for a while, and if you encounter the authentication expiry issue again, do let us know.

Hi @ApertureDigi,

Your workflow seems to be working correctly at the moment. Please monitor it for a while, and if you encounter the authentication expiry issue again, do let us know.
Ok, this issue has happened to me a few times. It seems to expire every few weeks or so. So if I don't run the workflow for a few weeks, it will usually fail in this single task. Any other advice?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that we do refresh the token at regular intervals. Please continue using the latest connection you made with your LinkedIn account; it should work. Kindly monitor your workflow for some time, and if it expires in a few weeks, do let us know.