• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @apremierdj,

Pabbly Connect doesn't have to log in to your site on your behalf to execute any endpoint. Could you please elaborate a bit more on your exact concern?

For my specific need. I need to log in to my site to be able to make a note.
The first step would be to log in. I can include my username and password in the URL:

login.abelldjcompany.com/clientlogon.asp?username=teamseven&password=1234554321
However when I try to use POST API it just returns with the login page.

Any help is appreciated

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please share the API documentation and the cURL of the endpoint you are trying to execute?

My site does not have any official API integration.

I am trying to have pabbly log into my site using the credentials provided previously so i can take more action on my site

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of this use case with my team. We will get back to you shortly.

After successful login, I need to direct to this URL to input text note:
login.abelldjcompany.com/dj_event_planner/events_report.asp?eventid=9220&action=edit_custom_event_memo_field&id=2

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @apremierdj

No, it doesn't seem possible to log in and make changes as per your use case. Such use cases can be developed using RPA tools. Moreover, without an API to manage the website, it would not be feasible.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, it's not possible to log in to your website through Pabbly, even if the username and password are present in the URL.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In action steps Pabbly Connect works with applications that have a REST API. It's not built for the use case you are describing.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, it doesn't seem possible to log in and make changes as per your use case. Such use cases can be developed using RPA tools. Moreover, without an API to manage the website, it would not be feasible.
As mentioned previously by our team, the use case you are trying to achieve is not possible through Pabbly Connect currently.