• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Looking to automate signature request after a PDF has been generated in Google Drive

I have a workflow with the following steps

1. New Form Submission (Pabbly Form Builder) - Data collected with webhook​
2. Google Sheets - add new row - data from form added to a spreadsheet​
3. Google Sheets - get row (after data is sent to google sheets in step 2, a handful of sheets formulas and equations take place to calculate more data) - that data is then sent back to Pabbly​
4. Google Docs - create document from template (document created from data in steps 1, 2, and 3​
5. Google Drive - share a file with anyone - document created in step 4 is made 'public'​
6. Google Drive - Upload a file - document from step 5 is converted into a PDF​
7. Google Drive - Share a file with anyone - PDF from step 6 is made 'public'​
8. Send email - PDF (generated from steps 1-7) is sent to user based on form answers. (Email address is one of the required form responses)​

Instead of simply emailing the PDF in step 8 I would like to send it with a signature request. I have looked into all the different integrations with DocuSign, DigiSigner, Signaturely, etc. But I cannot figure out how to utilize and "map" the PDF that was created by step 7 as the template for a signature request.

Is there a way to utilize a signing app with a new document - every time a signature request is being sent out? And to have that document be the one that was generated during my workflow?

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!!

Supreme

Staff member
But I cannot figure out how to utilize and "map" the PDF that was created by step 7 as the template for a signature request.
If you simply want to send the PDF file then you can map the file URL in the Attachment field directly.

1667978838274.png

Thanks Supreme, I have the PDF file being sent in step 8 right now but would like it to be sent with a signature request. Do you know how I might achieve that?

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks Supreme, I have the PDF file being sent in step 8 right now but would like it to be sent with a signature request. Do you know how I might achieve that?
Perhaps that would be done with the help of Signature applications only. like - Signrequest

1668061747963.png

For more available integration - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/