• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Loop through Google Sheet to send email

Hi, is it possible to loop through a Google Sheet with all my subscriber's email so I can send an email to everyone of them?

I want to send an announcement email to my subscribers using a preset email body that I just change a certain value in the email body. I have automated this value changing preset already.

I only have a problem of not being able to loop through a list of emails in my Google Sheet so that I can send the email to them.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu

We looked into your workflow and we would recommend you try using the "Schedule" to schedule the workflow to send the emails in a particular email.

2021-11-30_12h58_55.png

For better understanding, you can refer to our tutorial video -

I have watched the video before, but the video only sends 1 email using the top most of the google sheet row.
I want it to cycle through the whole list of emails in the sheet.

Can Pabbly do this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu

I have watched the video before, but the video only sends 1 email using the top most of the google sheet row.
I want it to cycle through the whole list of emails in the sheet.

We have created the workflow for you, kindly reconnect the app in your workflow and then map the fields accordingly.

Further, try executing the workflow which will work every day according to the scheduled trigger.

Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XRVXZQRDVDFXHVcTA2IMaA0ZBwRTGVQCUDcBEw##

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Siva S

Could you please share your workflow in which you need such assistance, so that we can check the workflow and the mapping in it?

Hey @benjaminshuu

We have created the workflow for you, kindly reconnect the app in your workflow and then map the fields accordingly.

Further, try executing the workflow which will work every day according to the scheduled trigger.

Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XRVXZQRDVDFXHVcTA2IMaA0ZBwRTGVQCUDcBEw##

Thanks

I'm sorry, i don't think this fits what I'm trying to accomplish. While I understand what the Scheduler does, here is my flow.

1. I update Google Sheet A with some information.
2. Pabbly gets notified of a new row in Google Sheet A
3. Pabbly looks up all the email addresses in Google Sheet B
4. Pabbly sends an email with content information from Google Sheet A and sends it to all the email addresses in Google Sheet B.

If this is my flow, I'm afraid Scheduler doesn't fit cuz its a trigger action.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that your setup was done correctly.

But when checking further on other steps, we could see that you have typed in the email address instead of mapping the email address

1638450487730.png

As of now, we have Save it for you.

You can now do a test submission to check on your workflow.

Best Regards.