• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailchimp API error

Tapuat

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzNjA0Mzc1MjY5NTUzNiI_3D_pc
When sending data to Mailchimp I get this API error:

Your request doesn't appear to be valid JSON:
Parse error on line 1:
"{ \"email_address\"
^
Invalid string, it appears you forgot to terminated the string, or attempted to write a multiline string which is invalid

Please correct this as soon as possible

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tapuat

It appears that you might have made this field required from your MailChimp account which is why it become compulsory for you to pass the data in it.

1677650412029.png

Further, in the Interset field, you need to pass the value as mentioned in the help text.

1677650642024.png

So, now kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Tapuat

Hey @Tapuat

It appears that you might have made this field required from your MailChimp account which is why it become compulsory for you to pass the data in it.

View attachment 22557

Further, in the Interset field, you need to pass the value as mentioned in the help text.

View attachment 22558

So, now kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.
About the "interests" instructions, I am sorry but they not clear at all. Where can I find this action Get Interests Information???

Tapuat

ok I found that you had created an intermediary action called Get Interests. Thank you :)

I added that information to the Mailchimp action following your instructions but it still does not work. Can you please edit it?

Tapuat

When I type in ["e3036635cd": true] (even if ideally it should be taking the value from the previous action), it works however it creates another issue:
[email protected] is already a list member. Use PUT to insert or update list members.

how can we UPDATE or CREATE instead of CREATE only?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Tapuat

Please check the below screenshot and we have created a test workflow to address the above issue. Kindly check it and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

1677669767909.png

Tapuat

ok I found that you had created an intermediary action called Get Interests. Thank you :)

I added that information to the Mailchimp action following your instructions but it still does not work. Can you please edit it?
what about this issue?

Tapuat

Hey @Tapuat

Please check the below screenshot and we have created a test workflow to address the above issue. Kindly check it and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

View attachment 22585
Amazing. However, if I do that then I cannot add a lot of actions afterward (to send the proper message via whatsapp for instance). How can I send the user to a new automation within Pabbly? Or it is not the way to do it?

To clarify, what I am trying to code is the following:
- get zoom registrant to an existing meeting
- create/update user on Mailchimp
- send several reminders via whatsapp to user

All this dynamically populated for the Zoom information source. What is the proper way to do that?

P

PabblyMember4

You can ignore the interest option. As I have run it and it was not asking for it.

Regarding your second question, you can add the Whatsapp cloud API in the routers just below Mailchimp and send Whatsapp messages to users.

1677672451622.png

Thanks
Kunal

Tapuat

You can ignore the interest option. As I have run it and it was not asking for it.

Regarding your second question, you can add the Whatsapp cloud API in the routers just below Mailchimp and send Whatsapp messages to users.

View attachment 22590

Thanks
Kunal
For Interest, it was not asking for it because I hard coded it: ""e3036635cd": true"

For the other issue, can I place a router within a router? Because I understand that when I want to send several timed messages I need to use a router. Hence my question.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Tapuat

You can add a delay module in the same router and then add Whatsapp action. By this way you will be sending messages to the users at a specific delay.

For eg, if you want to send 3 messages to the same user, then you can use the delay module and specify the delay in it and send the whatsapp messages.

Please let me know if you are looking for the same.

Tapuat

Hey @Tapuat

You can add a delay module in the same router and then add Whatsapp action. By this way you will be sending messages to the users at a specific delay.

For eg, if you want to send 3 messages to the same user, then you can use the delay module and specify the delay in it and send the whatsapp messages.

Please let me know if you are looking for the same.
Wonderful, thank you.

Last question (I hope :)), I see that, when sending a whatsapp message, I need to enter the format 4477xxxxxx (without the +). However, the dynamic data has a +. How do I reformat the string?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Tapuat

Please check the below screenshot, I have added the text formatter and removed the + sign from the number and the number you can use it in the Router.

1677734217116.png

Thanks
Kunal