• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailerlite group issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplify

I'm trying to set up an integration using Mailerlite. When trying to set up the workflow, I select "Subscriber Added to Group" ... but despite a successful connection, no Mailerlite groups are ever shown to me so I can choose the particular Mailerlite group I want to use.

Is this a glitch? Am I doing something wrong? Or is this rule for any time a subscriber is added to ANY group I have in my Mailerlite account? Which would be... not ideal.

Please advise, thanks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please check the first part of video and confirm you're doing exactly the same process at your end -

Simplify

I watched the video and was able to get one workflow moving successfully — Group1 in Mailerlite to List1 in Mailercloud. Thank you. However, in attempting to make a second, similar workflow — from a Group2 in Mailerlite to a List2 in Mailercloud — I realized that the first Pabbly workflow had pulled in my new test subscriber to Mailercloud List1, even though the subscriber was added to Mailerlite Group2, not Group1.

So I ask again: does the Pabbly Trigger Event "Subscriber Added to Group" for Mailerlite mean ANY subscriber added to ANY Mailerlite group? That… would not be good. :oops: I need to be able to specify WHICH group's new subscriber triggers an event.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Simplify

So I ask again: does the Pabbly Trigger Event "Subscriber Added to Group" for Mailerlite mean ANY subscriber added to ANY Mailerlite group? That… would not be good. :oops: I need to be able to specify WHICH group's new subscriber triggers an event.

You can use the Filter action step in your workflow after the trigger event which will work only for the respective Group whcih you wanted to process.

Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

1657522751835.png

Status
Not open for further replies.