• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailjet Template with Variables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsh3p

Hi all

I'm trying to build a workflow that places variables gained in one platform and places them within a Mailjet template.

One pabbly action seems to do templates but no variables, and the one that supports variables doesn't seem to support templates despite the second option sounding like it does what I need. Maybe I've missed something....

1712904282985.png

Can somebody please assist?

I've seen an example of this working in Zapier using the below action.

1712904129153.png

Thank you

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bsh3p !

We have forwarded the concern with the team and they are checking the possibilities of your request.

Once there is any update on this, we'll revert you back with it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bsh3p !

Thanks for waiting.

We have added the template with variable event for Mailjet as shown below-

1713004779849.png

Kindly check on this and let us know if this works for you.

bsh3p

Hey @bsh3p !

Thanks for waiting.

We have added the template with variable event for Mailjet as shown below-

View attachment 40909

Kindly check on this and let us know if this works for you.

Thanks again for this.

I have been testing this but am running into problems. I checked for Mailjet API errors but I didn't find their website very helpful.

I have attached my Mailjet template and the errors if you could please check to see what I might be doing wrong. All I got from the Mailjet side was this:
1714344504182.png

Mailjet template

1714344402710.png

1714344423685.png

Regarding the missing mandatory parameters, I think I have these covered as below?

1714344460003.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bsh3p !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which you have tried the setup?

Furthermore, we would like to have confirmation to edit your workflow by adding few steps and making dummy test submission in order to check on it further.

bsh3p

Hey @bsh3p !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which you have tried the setup?

Furthermore, we would like to have confirmation to edit your workflow by adding few steps and making dummy test submission in order to check on it further.
Thanks Subin

Here is the link and happy for you to edit.

Subin

Staff member
Thanks again for this.

I have been testing this but am running into problems. I checked for Mailjet API errors but I didn't find their website very helpful.

I have attached my Mailjet template and the errors if you could please check to see what I might be doing wrong. All I got from the Mailjet side was this:
View attachment 41541
Mailjet template

View attachment 41538

View attachment 41539
Regarding the missing mandatory parameters, I think I have these covered as below?

View attachment 41540
Hey @bsh3p !

Can you please check on this screenshot and confirm if these are related to the Mailjet step or VivoMeeting step?

We are not able to see the exact error on the Mailjet step when checking on your workflow. This error can be seen in the VivoMeeting step,

Kindly check and let us know about it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bsh3p !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that the Mailjet step is working correctly from our end without any error-

1714452171162.png

So it seems you were able to make it work on your end.

Kindly cross check on your workflow, as we can see that all things for Mailjet are working correctly.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bsh3p !

Sure, the action event is made out from the API Docs of Mailjet, so it should not be an error from our end.

Furthermore, sure do check it once with the Mailjet support and let us know about it.

bsh3p

Hey @bsh3p !

Sure, the action event is made out from the API Docs of Mailjet, so it should not be an error from our end.

Furthermore, sure do check it once with the Mailjet support and let us know about it.
Hi @Subin this is now working.
When I last had the action open, as per your screenshot above, the variable values were all in one box but now they are separated per line. Not sure if that made a difference but it's all working :D Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.