• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapping Objects From Integrations

NeilP

Hello. Im running into a very annoying issue and want to see if anyone might have an idea for a solution. I am using LeadConnector to conduct some automation for my new customers. Depending on the type of customer and the service the customer signs up for, certain custom fields are populated. Once the contact pays for a service on stripe, Pabbly runs an automation to find the contact tied to the same email used from Stripe and uses that to map other data. What im noticing is that the mapping looks like the image below, so for some contacts this works, but for others it doesnt, as the custom fields are being collected by an Index rather than its actual name and some contacts have more or less custom fields than others. I enabled and disabled Simple Response but this didnt help, so does anyone have thoughts on this?
Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 8.43.23 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @NeilP

The API response which you are getting is coming from their end only and their API itself doesn't list the name of the custom fields. Whereas it can only show the ID and its value in the response.

1682751935504.png