• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapping tags in Go High Level to a Multiple Choice Form

The problem I'm looking to solve:

We have forms on our client's websites that allow their customers to sign up for their email lists, which then create a tag in their Go High Level/Lead Connector account.

We would like to have those forms have a multiple choice box w/ "interests" for the customers to choose what content they would like to receive via email from our clients.

The form's multiple choice boxes would ideally then assign a specific tag to the contact in GHL based on what they chose, so that they can be segregated into a list for our clients to use for their email campaigns.

My question is how can we accomplish the mapping/tagging of the contacts within Pabbly?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @dgaref1492

I understand that you're looking to set up forms on your client's websites to allow customers to sign up for email lists and select their interests via multiple-choice options. Here's how you can achieve this mapping/tagging within Pabbly:

First, ensure that your form includes multiple-choice options for customers to select their interests.
Then, in Pabbly Connect, create a workflow that starts with a trigger whenever a form submission occurs and Map the data in fields from the form submission to the corresponding fields in GHL.

To assign specific tags in GHL based on the customer's selections in the form, you can use the Router step. I request you to please refer to the below video tutorial on Router and try it from your end:

Hey @dgaref1492

I understand that you're looking to set up forms on your client's websites to allow customers to sign up for email lists and select their interests via multiple-choice options. Here's how you can achieve this mapping/tagging within Pabbly:

First, ensure that your form includes multiple-choice options for customers to select their interests.
Then, in Pabbly Connect, create a workflow that starts with a trigger whenever a form submission occurs and Map the data in fields from the form submission to the corresponding fields in GHL.

To assign specific tags in GHL based on the customer's selections in the form, you can use the Router step. I request you to please refer to the below video tutorial on Router and try it from your end:
Awesome, thanks for your help. Will give it a shot