• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapping Task Group ID in Nifty.pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this question earlier too how to get a Project ID and Task Group ID, but I didn't get any appropriate response answering my exact question, luckily I myself figured out that we can get a Project ID from the URL when the Project is opened in Nifty.

But now I'm stuck with Task Group ID (the URL thing is not working for TASK GROUP ID), From where can I get Task Group ID?

PS: Please don't share Youtube Videos as answers, they don't have this information, I've watched all of them. Please help me in getting the 'Task Group ID', in Nifty.pm I wish to map it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tanya Saxena

Can you please tell us on what basis you want to retrieve Task Group Id? So that we can look for the options and guide you accordingly.

I can connect Google sheet mapping Project Name, Project ID, and Task group ID for each Project, and later based on the Project name the user has entered I'll look into the google sheet and map a Task Group ID available. That is what I've done for Project ID, the user just has to enter Project name and Project ID is automatically mapped from the spreadsheet.

So concluding I just wanna know where can I get Task group ID for a particular Task Group in a particular Project.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try this action step once to get the Group Task Id from Project Id?

1676983880873.png

This is the response received on doing as you instructed, there's no Task Group ID received in response.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 49
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 46
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tanya Saxena

We have added the "Nifty PM: Get Task Group by Project ID" action step in the integration will retrieve the task group Id on the basis of the Project ID.

Kindly try it and let us know if that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.