• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft Excel file not found using Pabbly

jonbstrong

Hi there,

I want to set up an automation that adds a row to a spreadsheet in Excel. Unfortunately Pabbly is not finding the "workbooks" within my account's Sharedpoint, or anywhere for that matter. I recorded a video to explain:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

At the moment, the action step for utilizing the Shared MS Excel worksheet is undergoing construction, and it may take a bit of time before it becomes available in the existing integration.

jonbstrong

ok

Is it possible to update this thread when it is available or is there somewhere I can be notified of when it is implemented?

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, we shall notify you once we add the desired action step to the current integrations.