• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft Exchange connection is not pulling a team member's calendar!

scbeacham

Hello!

I recently setup a MindBody to Outlook Connection that appears to work wonderfully! Thank you!

That said, When I go to select Outlook Calendars I see every calendar I have in Outlook except one: Eric Collett.

This is the CEO, and I'm wondering if the issue is how he shared shared his calendar with me in Outlook? I authorized the connection with Outlook for the entire organization, so I'm not sure what exactly is impacting that, but I wanted to run it past you to get your insights.

Thanks so much! :)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @scbeacham

It seems like Eric Collett has not shared his calendar with you. Kindly once check with Eric Collett and get it shared then you will get his name in the Calendar field while you are creating an event.

Thanks
Kunal

scbeacham

Hi Kunal!

I just confirmed that Eric Collett is sharing his calendar with me, with the same permissions as other members of my team. Is there a way I can refresh the connection to Outlook to get his email pulled in?

P

PabblyMember4

Could you please check if you have permission to view or edit Eric's calendar? It seems like Eric just shared the calendar with you but has not given you edit permission for it.

scbeacham

I thought the same thing Kunal, but I checked with Eric and he said I do have permission to view AND edit Eric's calendar. I even tested this in Outlook and can schedule on his calendar directly in Outlook.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @scbeacham

We have discussed this issue with the technical team and we shared your details with them to check the Outlook calendar. They have validated your info with the postman app and do not find Eric's calendar detail in Outlook. Could you please once check with Outlook support and let us know?

scbeacham

Hi Kunal,

I'll reach out to Outlook support and see if I can find out what is going on there. It's a little strange that his calendar is the only one that isn't pulling through.