• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft Exchange : Create Contact - Need admin approval

Technoogies

Howdy,
I’m trying to connect an action to Microsoft Exchange : Create Contact, but I don’t want to use my admin account to do it. I have an Office Kiosk account I want to use, but it won’t allow that.
When I try to use the Kiosk account I get a message “Need admin approval” and at the bottom is “Have an admin account? Sign in with that account”, but having signed in with my admin account it connects the action to the admin account and not the Kiosk account.
For clarity, a Kiosk account is on that accesses email via a browser and can’t use Outlook. Kiosk can use SMTP, Outlook MAPI, and IMAP though.
Is there a way to grant permissions to use your app in Azure? Something else?

Thank you,
- Technoogies

Attachments

• 2021-11-06.png
    2021-11-06.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 73

Technoogies

I tried to add user access in Azure but it didn't work. There were several option including groups.
Looks like is will strictly be controlled in your Microsoft app end of it.

Any luck on your end?

Screenshot 2021-11-12 145552.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Technoogies

Kindly allow us some time. Our integration team is currently looking over your concern.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Technoogies

Our team looked into your concern and also we have granted all the permission for the Microsoft Exchange action event.

1648553924417.png

It seems like the issue might be coming from the setting of your account. So, we would recommned you to conatct the MS support team for the same.

Technoogies

1648860102214.png

I really need a better answer. It's on your end lacks an answer.
This is an exchange account for my work. If I log in with the admin account I can connect, but if I use any other exchange account, it just doesn't work. I want to be able to add contacts to this exchange account ([email protected]) and your connector ought to be able to do that on an email account level and not the superuser admin account. I don't understand why your app needs to have that much privilege to operate. What settings in the email account need to be set in order for this to work? Admin approval Where?

Technoogies

I have to make the user a "Global Admin" for it to work. I don't know why, as I have not made any modifications to active directory or any other settings interface on the system.

1648864030003.png