• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft To-do complete task send to Slack doesn't work

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzNTA0MzU1MjY1NTUzZDUxMzci_pc
I am testing the integration between Microsoft To-do and Slack
When Microsoft to-do task completed, I would like to send channel message to Slack.
However when I clicked completed in to-do, it doesn't send message to Slack, but it works when send test request.

update: I just notice that the trigger time is in 8 hrs. maybe this's the issue. Is it possible to change to instant?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

As we can see from your workflow's latest history log we can see that the workflow is processing accordingly.

1707116976638.png

update: I just notice that the trigger time is in 8 hrs. maybe this's the issue. Is it possible to change to instant?
8 hours is the default trigger interval time for Microsoft To-Do: Completed Task. The trigger interval time can only be reduced for paid plans. Unfortunately, I won't be able to reduce the trigger interval time for your workflow.