• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft To do integration doesn't work

Edi

Hi,
I'm testing an integration between Microsoft To Do and Google calendar.
The workflow is: On a Microsoft To do task update -> create a new Google calendar event.

The problem is, that after authorising Pabbly to connect to my Microsoft account, I can't see my To-do lists appearing in the trigger event section. The only list I can see is "Flagged Emails" - see attached image.

In all of the tutorials, I could see that after a successful auth with MS, you get the "Tasks" list to appear in the Lists drop-down. It never happened to me.
I tried to delete and re-authorize it, but it didn't work.

How can I resolve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-07 130834.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-07 130834.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edi

Could you please show us the number of list items that you think should come up? Also, we have tried the same at our end and it is showing all the items.

1673076922136.png

Edi

I have only one list called Tasks (this is the one I wanted to import). But nothing shows up except the Flagged Emails list.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edi

Perhaps you might be having only one list in the drop-down. Kindly check and then share the screenshot of the same.

Further, please try making a new connection once and then try again.

Edi

Please check my image from the first message, I got only the "Flagged Emails" list. I tried authorising again, opening a new workflow, and using a different account, but nothing worked, I'm always getting the same thing.