• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Migration from Zapier

Hallo everybody.
I am migrating from Zapier and I am writing my Pabbly workflow.
I am importing via webhook a quotation request form where a customer can ask a quotation for one or more items.
I have a worflow where I take in just first 3 items because 99% of request are just for one or two items.
In Zapier like in Pabbly I can split text in 1 or 2 or 3 Result like Result 0 Result 1 and Result 2.
When I put Result 2 and 3 in formula I start to have problems because in zapier blank field are ignored and does not give errors:

Zapier data in:

Zapier Formula data in.png

Comes out:

Zapier formula data out.png

while in Pabbly is:

Pabbly formatter currency.png

And finally these are differences:

Zapier data in.png

Zapier data out.png

While Pabbly gives error:
Pabbly data in.png

I need to understand how to fix these differnces.

Thank you.

Best regards.
Andrea

Attachments

• Pabbly data in.png
    Pabbly data in.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 57

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andrea Roma

Seems like you have recaptured the webhook response again after mapping the data. So perhaps the new captured data might not contain the previously mapped data.

Hence, the mapped labels are now in red tags/flagged. Kindly capture the webhook response again and then check.

Further, if you are trying to pass the multiple data for different product, then you can ignore the previously mapped data which gone red.

Since in the automation it will run accordingly, so you can ignore it.

Hallo Supreme,
how can I create the right formula in number formatter above?
If value is blank, and red value means there is no value, response should be 0 and not formula it selves...

responso formula red.png

Which could be the right formula in this case?
I field exist do something and if not exist do else.

Thank you.
Andrea