• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mindbody Webhook Failure

I can't seem to get Mindbody corrected correctly. I went through all Mindbody documentation, activated my site, got API credentials, etc. But when I try to do a test trigger, it failed (see screenshot). Then I received this email from Mindbody (screenshot). I'm not sure where to go from here now.

Attachments

• DEACTIVATED_ Your MINDBODY Webhooks Subscription has been deactivated - gabriel@theconversionf...png
    DEACTIVATED_ Your MINDBODY Webhooks Subscription has been deactivated - [email protected]
    64.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Mindbody.png
    Mindbody.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 13

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @GabrielCarrilllo,

Please create a new workflow from scratch, set up MindBody as the trigger application, and see if that fixes your issue. Could you confirm whether you have followed the steps below to get your API Key and Site ID?
1717790939035.png

I created a new workflow and tried the same - even with a different API key but I got the same error.

And yes, I went through that entire process and was accepted into the Mindbody developer portal.

Attachments

• You’ve been approved. - gabriel@theconversionformula.com - ConversionFormula Mail.png
    You’ve been approved. - [email protected] - ConversionFormula Mail.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 7

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GabrielCarrillo

Could you please provide a brief video demonstrating how you added the new connection and captured the webhook response? This will allow us to review it and assist you accordingly.

EasyBizTech

Hey @GabrielCarrillo

Could you please provide a brief video demonstrating how you added the new connection and captured the webhook response? This will allow us to review it and assist you accordingly.
I am struggling as well but I did get this from support today:

The Booker API has a step to generate an access_token before you can begin making API calls to get data. Do you know if this tool (Pabbly) you are using allows you to chain calls together and read the responses?

Supreme

Staff member
Do you know if this tool (Pabbly) you are using allows you to chain calls together and read the responses?
Could you please clarify your concern briefly? Additionally, the API provided by Mindbody should function in accordance with their API documentation.

EasyBizTech

Could you please clarify your concern briefly? Additionally, the API provided by Mindbody should function in accordance with their API documentation.
I just need to know why I can't connect with the Mindbody API to Pabbly
Pabbly is wanting my API key and Site ID

I was given this from Mindbody Booker

The Booker Staging API credentials for your account are:

client_id: xxxxx
client_secret: xxxxx
Customer API Key: xxxxxx
Merchant API Key: xxxx

This account will have access to the Booker API test site, "Spa La Documentation", LocationID: 3749

Which one of these goes into the Pabbly API key and which one is the Site ID?

Thanks
Ted

EasyBizTech

I just need to know why I can't connect with the Mindbody API to Pabbly
Hey @EasyBizTech

Could you please provide the workflow URL and the API documentation(MindBody Bookers') you are referencing?
The Mindbody Webhooks API notifies you when specific events are triggered by a business that uses Mindbody. You can use this API to create an application that shows near real-time updates to a business's data without having to long-poll the Public API. This API is Mindbody's implementation of an HTTP push API.

The Webhooks API uses the HTTP protocol, so it works with any language that has an HTTP library. Requests use standard HTTP verbs such as GET, POST, and DELETE. All endpoints accept and return JSON. The API documentation uses the JSON data types defined by W3Schools. The resource documentation describes requests and responses in detail for each endpoint.

Getting Started​

1. Go to our developer portal and create your developer account.
  2. While logged into your developer account, request to go live with your developer account. Make sure you are logged in before you click this link.
  3. Once Mindbody approves you for live access, activate the link between your developer account and at least one Mindbody business. Follow the instructions for activation in the Public API documentation.
  4. While logged into your developer account, go to the API Keys section on the API Credentials page of your developer portal account, and create an API Key named something like "Webhooks."
  5. Use the POST subscription endpoint to create a subscription for one or more events. This subscription should point to a webhook that you use for testing.
  6. Use the PATCH subscription endpoint to activate your subscription.
  7. Thoroughly test your application.
  8. Optionally, use the DELETE subscription endpoint to deactivate the webhook you used for testing.

Thanks
Ted

EasyBizTech

Hey @EasyBizTech

Could you please provide the workflow URL and the API documentation(MindBody Bookers') you are referencing?

How can I test against the Public API without affecting live data?​

Our Public API Sandbox can be used to test Public API requests against test data. The login credentials for the test subscriber owner acccount that is already set up in the sandbox are as follows:

• Studio ID:xxxx
  • Username: xxxxxx
  • Password: xxxxx

Note that the sandbox site is refreshed nightly to clear any changes that developers have made while testing.
All Public API users also have access to the Test parameter within all calls. This parameter can be set to true or false.

• When set to true, the request ensures that its parameters are valid without affecting the business database.
  • When set to false, the request performs as intended and may affect live client data.

For example, when you use the AddOrUpdateClients parameter, if you include the Test parameter and set it to true, client information is not updated when the request is executed, even though the response returns the updated information. If you set the Test parameter to false, then the request updates the business database with the intended changes.

Supreme

Staff member
We are unable to access the API reference. Could you please provide the correct API documentation, along with a screenshot and the workflow URL where you have attempted testing?