• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing data from Webhook response

Lisan

Helllo, I need your help with the following: My google Spreadsheet goes all the way to column BQ since my Google Form has a lot of questions. My problem is that in the Step of creating a Document from a Template and matching the dynamic data with the data on the form there are missing data, this problem of the missing data (label and values) have its origin in the response received from the Webhook. In that response at the end of the list correspondent to Labels and Values shows a Label: RowIndex and Value: 2. The same occurs when looking for the trigger to complete the document template in order to create a new document (see pictures below).
Any clue why Pabbly is not receiving all the data from my Form? Thanks for your help.
My Webhook URL is: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/Ijg0NDg4Ig_3D_3D

1623800167762.png
1623800167762.png

1623800328337.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lisan

We have checked the same possibility with the Google Sheet to column BQ. And found that the webhook is capturing the response completely.

Here I am sharing the workflow with the trigger response where we have used the Google Sheets till BQ column and received the complete data.

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XBRXZQVgBGUHTVQAUj8FLw0eBDNQDAA6BhYHDl04UxU#

And the "Row index" was responded from Google itself. So, please cross-check the data and re-capture it. And let us know if the problem persists then, please share the form and the Google Sheet.