• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

whatsapp api to firebase updating fields problem

Genio

Hello i have a webhook from whatsapp api, that i want to store in firebase.
I have a collection named responses, and in each document i have 4 fields (Messege, Number, Response, Status)
The only problem is that whatsapp only sends one thing per webhook response. So, if some one sent a message i will get a messege webhook reply
or if someone read my messege, i will get a status webhook reply. Now, if i tried to add the info to my document, Its not possible because firebase update document will tell me there is a missing fields. How can i update only 1 field in the document and not change the rest?

1704958508102.png

this is the document

lets say i only want to update messege
1704958556772.png

then the document becomes like this
1704958585202.png

All the other fields got removed and i only have the new messege!

Thank you

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Genio

I request you to refer to the video tutorial provided below for guidance on the WhatsApp API, and try the process from your end.

Additionally, I've noticed that you're inputting data into a field, causing it to become static. In light of this, I kindly request you to map the field from the respective application above and ensure that the field remains dynamic.