• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Respond.io Custom Fields Integration

Hello Support,
Please provide me a document and video link how to integrate Respond.io custom fields during the "Update Contact" action. I tried various techniques but it always generates an error. Custom fields important aspect of the respond.io contact.
Please note: I don't always pass the same custom fields and their values. It changes based on the scenarios so we must select keys and their values from previous dropdown.

1713611941506.png

I fixed it myself. I passed custom field keys and values as shown in the screenshot below.

1713764476994.png

Can you help how this "Keys" and the field below to the "Keys" works? It is confusing.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1713764447606.png
    1713764447606.png
    27 KB · Views: 8

Supreme

Staff member
All you have to do is manually type in the custom fields listed in your Respond.io account in the Keys field, such as URLs or checkboxes. If you don't want to use these custom fields, click the map button and keep the field empty.

1713783806166-png.41230

Attachments

• 1713783806166.png
    1713783806166.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 30