• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing parameter in Shortpixel's integration

Hello guys,

I was talking to the developers of Shortpixel and they pointed that sometimes their API takes more time to return a success process and they recommended me to use the {wait} parameter but the integration that Pabbly has doesn't have that added in the options, can you guys help me to include it as this is looking to be one of my most used saas for image optimisation.

This is what they said:
1664187347332.png

Here is the link of the documentation:
https://shortpixel.com/api-docs

1664187237964.png

Please let me know.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @aaronocampo

We have added a wait time of 12 secs as the default waiting time. We have added a dynamic field for it and now you can add wait time as per your need. Kindly add the wait time and let us know if you have any questions or comments.