• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday.com Integration Stopped Functioning

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzNTA0MzA1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzI1MTYzNTQzMiI_3D_pc
For all integrations involving Monday.com, I am getting this error:

[{"message":"Type mismatch on variable $board_id and argument board_id (Int! \/ ID!)","locations":[{"line":1,"column":116}],"path":["mutation create_item","create_item","board_id"],"extensions":{"code":"variableMismatch","variableName":"board_id","typeName":"Int!","argumentName":"board_id","errorMessage":"Type mismatch"}},{"message":"Nullability mismatch on variable $item_name and argument item_name (String \/ String!)","locations":[{"line":1,"column":158}],"path":["mutation create_item","create_item","item_name"],"extensions":{"code":"variableMismatch","variableName":"item_name","typeName":"String","argumentName":"item_name","errorMessage":"Nullability mismatch"}}]

Troubleshooting Steps Taken Thus Far:
  • Tried establishing a new connection to Monday.com by obtaining our token from Monday.com Admin Panel. Once new connection was established, re-built the workflow and tested. Still receiving the the same error.

This is causing major issues with our operation. Please address as soon as possible.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @marketingninjaz,

Our team is currently working on fixing the issues related to Monday.com. As soon as the issue is fixes we will post an update on this thread.

We are also experiencing the same issue and monday.com column are showing workflow.
1710840880584.png

Kindly try reconnecting the action step once and then try again.
I have delete monday connection and reconnect but it is not work as expected.

Please see in the image I have setup source as website form but in monday.com it is populated as phone call and when I delete phone call error occur in pabbly.

let me know how to fix this.
1711010549556.png

1711010569842.png

Xander

Hi,

I noticed that since the fix was applied, mirror field values are no longer displayed. Please advise on whether there is an alternative option here?

1711358081985.png