• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday get item / get board error

idolederman

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzNjA0M2Q1MjY5NTUzMjUxM2E1MTYyNTQzOSI_3D_pc
All my Pabbly Connect automations stopped working. the webhook works fine, but when i use the “get item” or “get board” i get errors and can’t see any groups or items in the “group” or “item” field.

here’s what chatgpt had to say about the error: " It indicates that within your query to Monday.com’s API, you’re attempting to access a field named additional_info on an object of type ColumnValue , but this field does not exist according to the schema defined by Monday.com’s API."

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-14 at 14.04.54.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-14 at 13.49.00.jpeg

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @idolederman

We appreciate you reaching out to Pabbly Support!

Please be aware that to assist you effectively, we may need to access your Pabbly Connect account. If you're comfortable with this, please grant us permission by stating "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account, and edit workflow {If required}.

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Grebom.b

Happening to us too but the issue for us is that the Board connection is no longer returning the group in the board so all the workflows are now failing to execute adds or updates.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our team is still working on fixing this error. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

Reactions: GW3

Alpesh

Hello Team,
I wanted to bring to your immediate attention a significant issue we are facing with our automation processes. The impact of this issue is substantial, and we are heavily reliant on your expertise to resolve it swiftly.

If this issue is not addressed promptly, we will be forced to explore alternative solutions. Therefore, I kindly request that you prioritize this matter and provide us with a timeline for resolving the issue. Your swift action on this matter would be greatly appreciated.