• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday get item / get board error

Hello Team,
I wanted to bring to your immediate attention a significant issue we are facing with our automation processes. The impact of this issue is substantial, and we are heavily reliant on your expertise to resolve it swiftly.

If this issue is not addressed promptly, we will be forced to explore alternative solutions. Therefore, I kindly request that you prioritize this matter and provide us with a timeline for resolving the issue. Your swift action on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

We will too need to be looking for alternatives. This situation has significantly affected our work.

Grebom.b

We are still looking for a resolution on this as it has now spanned several days. As others have said, we will need to explore alternate options if this isn't resolved promptly.

Marten

I just got ultimate subscription with monday.com being central to all automations. This is a pretty rough introduction, it's annoying for us but can only imagine how frustrating this is for you guys that already have processes running. Come on Pabbly you need to communicate transparently, this is serious.

Reactions: JJJ

GW3

1 good thing is that every workflow history/task history can be re-executed once resolved, but yes, please update asap as we have Monday in almost every workflow and no clue to when this will be fixed.
Thank you

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey,

I apologize for the delay in updates.

I would like to inform you that the integration has now been fully updated, and everything appears to be functioning smoothly from our end. Please verify its functionality from your end as well, and if you encounter any issues, kindly inform us.

Note: If you encounter any issues with the existing event, please reauthenticate it once, then Save and Send Test Request again.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience throughout this process.

1710849297798.png

1710849438866.png

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

Last edited:

JJJ

I apologize for the delay in updates.

I would like to inform you that the integration has now been fully updated, and everything appears to be functioning smoothly from our end. Please verify its functionality from your end as well, and if you encounter any issues, kindly inform us.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience throughout this process.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain
Nivesh I need your urgent help Get an Item and Search items by Column Value is still not working on my side. We cant afford another day with these actions not working. They are really crucial for our daily operations. I have just re-executed one task, you can check it
Task History ID -

IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzMTA0MzM1MjY4NTUzNjUxMzM1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @JJJ

Upon reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that you are utilizing deprecated actions for "Search items by Column Value" and "Get an Item".

I kindly request you to reauthenticate with the latest updated actions once and then verify their functionality.

Should you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to inform us.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

Reactions: JJJ
It is not resolved for me too. I need to get the info of a Subitem after a status has changed to be able to send it to Google Sheets.
I get the same issue as Albena.
Whom can help me?