• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

MONDAY - PABBLY ISSUE

k2trix

1710428174893.png

k2trix

All my workflow trying to get Monday values have the same issue.
I'm running the same workflows for months without any problem, and i didnt change anything.
Can you please check what is wrong with Monday or Pabbly ?
Thanks

Grebom.b

I too am having an issue with the integration, the API connection is active, and the Board is available, but none of the Groups n the board are available any longer. I tried resetting the connection with a new API token, and there is no change.

PLEASE HELP!
1710440672699.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Pabbly_Nikahsatu

At the moment, we do not have an estimated time for resolution. Our team is actively working on addressing the issue, but it may take some time.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

optired

same issue here. following this thread.

"Type mismatch on variable $board_id and argument board_id (Int! / ID!)"

All my workflow trying to get Monday values have the same issue.
I'm running the same workflows for months without any problem, and i didnt change anything.
Can you please check what is wrong with Monday or Pabbly ?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
same issue here. following this thread.

"Type mismatch on variable $board_id and argument board_id (Int! / ID!)"
The integration still error, do you have estimated time?
I too am having an issue with the integration, the API connection is active, and the Board is available, but none of the Groups n the board are available any longer. I tried resetting the connection with a new API token, and there is no change.
This is an emergency, i really need your help !

The necessary changes have been implemented, and the Monday.com action step should now function as intended. We can confirm that the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience!