• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Moosend automation not recognizing pabbly webhook URL - due to status = "error" when accessing the URL

woratana

Hi Pabbly team,

I am having an issue where Moosend automation said the webhook URL from Pabbly is invalid. So I had a check as well as opening ticket for Moosend support.

What we found from the investigation is that the webhook URL generated from Pabbly returns status = "error" when the webhook URL is requested without any payload. Hence, Moosend detects that webhook URL is invalid.

I have discussed with Moosend support back-and-forth, and the Moosend support replied that the webhook needs to return status = "success" when there is no payload, same standard as other webhook providers. Is it possible for Pabbly dev team to make this change please?

Please see the attach screenshots (with and without payloads) attached.

Cheers,
Perth

Attachments

• CleanShot 2022-05-13 at 22.01.25.png
    CleanShot 2022-05-13 at 22.01.25.png
    66 KB · Views: 64
  • CleanShot 2022-05-13 at 22.01.42.png
    CleanShot 2022-05-13 at 22.01.42.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woratana

You have to necessarily pass any payload(Query Parameter or JSON Body or Form Data ) to the webhook URL unless it wouldn't get validated. We can only process the webhook response if it has some data and we cannot trigger the workflow if the webhook data is not present else it could create a mess on one's automation.

woratana

Hi @Supreme

Thank you for your reply. However, I am now stuck. Since Moosend team is refused to make change on their side. You also refuse to make change on your side.

What would be the next best step forward? You sounds like I have to either stop using Moosend or Pabbly, which is both important to my business :(

Cheers,
Perth

Last edited: