• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Move gmail copy incoming emails to a folder

Oleksandr

Hi everyone,
Let's imagine I receive an email with the same subject like "marketing newsletter" from the same sender all the time, is there a way to automatically move those emails to a folder in gmail?

Oleksandr

what I tried is email parser --- filter (if subject exists), but I'm missing the last step - which will move the email into a folder

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @oleksandr

Currently, we don't have any option for sending any email coming from the same sender and containing the same subject line.

You can use Gmail's inbuilt functionality for sending an email with the same subject line and moving to any folder.