• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiline Webhook to Xero

I'm receiving a Webhook which is coming through ok. The webhook has information for a multiline invoice. I need to get this into Xero.
In Zapier you use a Action > Utilities > Transform Line Itemizer to group all the fields so they become one array. You can then add that to Xero so it grabs all the detail and creates invoices with rows.

I can't seem to work out in Pabbly from getting the JSON webhook data, what the next step is. I have seen different modules for Interator etc but none seem to make sense.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks
Vas

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm receiving a Webhook which is coming through ok. The webhook has information for a multiline invoice. I need to get this into Xero.
In Zapier you use a Action > Utilities > Transform Line Itemizer to group all the fields so they become one array. You can then add that to Xero so it grabs all the detail and creates invoices with rows.

I can't seem to work out in Pabbly from getting the JSON webhook data, what the next step is. I have seen different modules for Interator etc but none seem to make sense.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks
Vas
As of now, we don't have a "Transform Line Itemizer". We are currently working and will be soon releasing a new update that will start supporting multiline invoices. We will be notifying you as soon as we release the new update.

Thanks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a rough eta as I’m desperate to subscribe and need to get moving on the integration part?
We cannot provide you with an ETA but it should be most possibly be available by the end of this month. We will notify you as soon as we start supporting this.