• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Results Not Coming Back to PC But 1 Results Comes Back to PC

david

Hi, please watch video I have a web scraper that has 3 results but it's not returning the results to PC. When it's 1 results PC is able to pick it up.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We reviewed your video and your workflow found that the entities of your API which you are trying to retrieve, seem wrong. Because we have tested at our end and it is showing this erroneousness result -

2021-06-04_11h36_57.png

david

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

Could you please confirm about your browserbird is that the free plan or the paid ones.

As we can look into the API documentation, we are getting this message that the free version works only once.

2021-06-04_15h28_22.png

Moreover, we have tried this on various platforms and we are still getting the same error message. Regarding this, you can contact the Browserbird's team once.

Last edited by a moderator:

david

Hey @david

Could you please confirm about your browserbird is that the free plan or the paid one.

As we can look into the API documentation, we are getting this message that the free version works only once.

View attachment 1347Moreover, we have tried this on various platforms and we are still getting the same error message. Regarding this, you can contact the browserbird's team.
@Supreme Verma I am on the paid plan, so I have no limitations and the 3 results should return to PC.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

The erroneous result which you have seen is still coming on different platforms as well. And we have double cross-checked with your given API entities and testing tools as well.

So, we would recommend you to share your concern with their team once, since they will be able to guide you better if they have put some sort of API restriction on your account.

You can share their API response as well for reference to them -

1622809942150.png

david

@Pabbly
  1. Because of this 15 seconds limitation in Pabbly it made me unable to capture the results from Browser Bird?
  2. How can I manually override this 15 seconds session?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Pabbly
  1. Because of this 15 seconds limitation in Pabbly it made me unable to capture the results from Browser Bird?
  2. How can I manually override this 15 seconds session?
As stated in the last message, as of now, we have a timeout session of 15 seconds for all integrations. If something comes in the near future for increasing the timeout session, we will definitely let you know. You cannot manually override this from your end.

Further, you can also put a request for the same here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Feature-Request

Thanks for your understanding!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We have checked the complete possibility of your use case and as of now, there is no workaround for the same.

david

❌Time out lesser than 15 seconds
❌Unable to create delay within a step itself
❌Unable to break step into two to call and then to collect response later

Any other solution? How about route to wait for a response before executing the step further?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

You can put a delay in between the execution of steps but putting a delay in order to get the response before executing the next step is not possible.