• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple webhook URLs?

robi93

I want to use more than one url to receive data from. I have more than one workflow and they do different things. I was surprised when I tried to do this that the URL autofills with the previous URL and it's not editable. Can you only use one webhook URL for all workflows?

I have different workflows that each need to receive different webhook URL data.

It's the same when I choose WordPress. It autofills with the first WP site I connected and I can't add a different one. Help?

Last edited:

Fagun Shah

Each webhook url generated by pabbly connect has unique id part at the ebd of the url.

It might look same in the first glance, but it is always unique.

Try by creating 2 different workflow with webhook as trigger and copy paste their webhook urls in notepade to compare.

So do not worry, each webhook url is unique.

robi93

I don't think you understood. I'm not trying to copy a webhook URL, I'm trying paste one in for a new connection. If it's the first time and I've never previously entered a connection to ANY WP site, then I can input the data. But if I've entered one in previously, it prefills with the previous site. This means that I can only connect one WP site at a time. The webhook trigger is doing the same thing. The previous connection I inputted is saved and prefilled for all future times I choose the webhook trigger and the field is not editable.

Fagun Shah

Check this screen recording -https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/fe6932a0-c485-5c64-8d66-e17b9d58327f

robi93

I watched your video and on the WordPress example, yours shows the blue "connect" button where you can add credentials to connect a new site. This is what I want to happen. But on mine, if I've previously used that WP trigger, the previous connection's URL shows there and I have no option to connect a new or different site or even delete the previous connection. I'm trying to see how to get that Connect button to show every time i make a new workflow instead of just the first time. Does that make sense?

I made a quick screen recording where I try to use the Pabbly Webhook trigger, then another example showing a WP trigger. Both are prefilled and not editable. I can't change to a new or different connection for the new workflow.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Fagun Shah

I watched your video and on the WordPress example, yours shows the blue "connect" button where you can add credentials to connect a new site. This is what I want to happen. But on mine, if I've previously used that WP trigger, the previous connection's URL shows there and I have no option to connect a new or different site or even delete the previous connection. I'm trying to see how to get that Connect button to show every time i make a new workflow instead of just the first time. Does that make sense?

I made a quick screen recording where I try to use the Pabbly Webhook trigger, then another example showing a WP trigger. Both are prefilled and not editable. I can't change to a new or different connection for the new workflow.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Check this video - https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/005a7b29-d1d2-5967-b0f2-6f7ac36b6531

Also feel free to contact me on FB messenger if you need any help.

robi93

Thanks that video was helpful. I'll contact you if I still have questions after doing what you showed. I appreciate it!

@Fagun Shah how many webhook links can be generated under an account? And will a webhook url duplicate if you clone a workflow? Is there a way to refresh and request a new webhook from the workflow builder?

Fagun Shah

1.Unlimited.
2.Cloning or Sharing a workflow automatically creates a webhook url.
3. Create a new workflow, it will give you a new webhook URL(if you select webhook as trigger)