• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Workflow confusion

Dear Pabbly Connect Team,
My current flow is
case 1: Razorpay to Google sheet 1 to Zoom meeting 1 registration > registration confirmation thru email & WhatsApp automation.

MY QUESTION IS:
If in Case 2: I want to have Razorpay to Google sheet2 to Zoom meeting 2 registration > registration confirmation thru email & WhatsApp automation. So In case scenario 2, DO I:
1. Do I have to have add Razorpay Webhook again for workflow case 2
2. Do I need to connect Zoom as new connection or I shall use existing connection
3. If Existing Zoom connection to be used, in that case if I have created new zoom connection for case 2, would my case 1 workflow zoom registration will also get impacted?

Hope I asked my query clearly, looking forward for your kind response.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @salesproclub

Here are the answers to your queries:
1. Do I have to have add Razorpay Webhook again for workflow case 2
For Case 2, if you want to set up a new workflow with Razorpay to Google Sheet 2 to Zoom Meeting 2 registration, you will need to add a new Razorpay Webhook specifically for this workflow. Each workflow requires its own set of triggers and actions, so a separate webhook is necessary.

Please note that Razorpay currently offers only one common webhook for all payment links. This means we can't set up unique workflows for each payment link.
2. Do I need to connect Zoom as new connection or I shall use existing connection
Regarding the Zoom connection, you can choose to either use the existing Zoom connection or create a new one. If you decide to use the existing connection, you can select it when setting up the Zoom Meeting 2 registration. However, if you prefer to keep the workflows separate, you can create a new Zoom connection specifically for Case 2.
3. If Existing Zoom connection to be used, in that case if I have created new zoom connection for case 2, would my case 1 workflow zoom registration will also get impacted?
If you decide to create a new Zoom connection for Case 2 and continue using the existing connection for Case 1, there should not be any impact on the registration process for Case 1. Each workflow operates independently, so changes made to one workflow will not affect the functioning of another unless explicitly configured to do so.

I hope this clarifies your queries. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to ask.

Regarding ZOOM connections, when I used second zoom connection in new workflow, my existing workflow got interrupted, mentioning zoom token invalid & connect zoom again. What am i supposed to do now.

Arshita

Staff member
Kindly provide us the workflow name in which you are getting the issue?

So we can check on it and guide you further.